D.I.Y. Projects by AlliD.I.Y.

D.I.Y. Projects by AlliD.I.Y.

Thursday, May 29, 2014

CHEVRON MY LEVEL FLORAL ARRANGEMENT!

This arrangement is sure to bring color and excitement to you room!
 
You will need to start by selecting the container. I love Chevron patterns and I feel like black and white always "POPS" when splashes of bright colors are added!
 
 
I bought this container at Hobby Lobby. There were lots of shapes and sizes with the black and white chevron pattern. I chose a medium square.
 
Next you will need to select flowers that are both colorful and also compliment one another!
 
Try these:
 
Coral Ranunculus
 

 
White Hydrangea

 
Green Hydrangea

 
Wine Cynara

 
Green Cymbidium Orchid

 
Fuchsia Phaleonopsis Orchid
 
 
 
With a hot glue gun, glue down a foam block inside the container.
Start with the Hydrangeas and place them in the container alternating between white and green.
Next add the Dahlias. you can place them together or on opposite ends of the arrangement.
Next add the Ranunculus. They come in stems so you can cut the blooms and buds and use them separately in the arrangement.
Then start working in your Orchid stems. These are great to use as a whole stem because they bend and can be worked around, in between and all around the arrangement.
Last take your Cynaras and stick them sporadically around the arrangement.
 
Finished Product:
 



Enjoy and go CREATE something BEAUTIFUL!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment