D.I.Y. Projects by AlliD.I.Y.

D.I.Y. Projects by AlliD.I.Y.

Friday, May 30, 2014

THE WHITE ONE.

It wouldn't be fair to post a pic of his brother and not him. This is the White one. The Entertainer of the Family. The Drama Prince. Cattitude for sure.
 
This is Oliver and his BFF! "Bear"
 
 
 
 
 
 
And here is my favorite of the majestic jungle cat. Watching his prey, ready to strike at any moment.
Who are we kidding. He's not going anywhere.
 

 
I like to call this the "It wasn't me!" face.
 

 
 
Cat Robot.
 


Catpple Jacks.
 
 
 
Getting his Jersey Shore tan on.
 


"Oh. I see you found me in the closet."
 


 
The "Go away I have a migraine" face.
 
 
 
 
GLAMOR SHOT!!!!

 
 
 
 
 
And the crocodile (lizard)hunter.

 
 
 
Enjoy and go CREATE something BEAUTIFUL!

No comments:

Post a Comment